SIMON’S MERCURY BIBLIOGRAPHY
THE SAM & MICHAEL ZIFF PAGE
“We should not address the end result – the disease – but the triggering factors which led to it, i.e. toxins. If you remove these triggering factors, the body will restore itself, with only minimal help. Stress is the input – strain is only the effect.” (Savely Yurkovsky, M.D., Field Control Therapy Basic Level seminar, Dublin 2004).
Warning and Disclaimer:
1. All items made available in this online bibliography are done so for strictly non-commercial reasons, to assist with scientific research. This bibliography is shared here for general humanitarian motives due to the supreme importance of mercury toxicity science to the welfare and future of human civilization. This is a collection of thousands of people’s work for the research access of the medical and scientific community and for the educational access of the general public and it is NOT for monetary gain and NOR can any content at this website be reproduced for monetary gain or without the authors’ permission. ALL studies, reviews and video clips are compiled here strictly for research purposes only.
2. If any of the researchers involved or listed have any objections, please contact us via this website’s contact page, and we’ll immediately remove your work. Terms and conditions: We do not accept invoices from solicitors or from any third party claiming that we have infringed a law. We do not accept first point of contact via an invoice, and so if there is any legal consideration please make immediate contact for us to make amends, which we will be happy to do promptly. In sharing the science at this website, we are doing so in good faith for humanitarian and research motives, and have no desire to cause any damage or loss whatsoever to any third parties, so in the unlikely event that any has occurred or may occur, we are eager to rectify matters by removing your work on request.
3. None of the content at this website, or linked from it, is a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
4. Inclusion of content in this bibliography does not automatically mean that the creators and editors of this bibliography or its parts are in agreement about everything which is stated or concluded. All items have been included based on our estimation of their overall merit and scientific relevance.
NOTE: Because of the enormity of this science database, with tens of thousands of documents accessible via internal links, errors are inevitable, although we’ve tried our best to avoid them. IF YOU FIND ANY LINKS DO NOT LEAD TO THE CORRECT DOCUMENT, PLEASE LET US KNOW – thanks!
1. Selections from the Works of Sam and Michael Ziff:
Referenced List – Infertility and Birth Defects – Is Hg from Silver Dental Fillings an Unsuspected Cause?, pp 300-301, M. Ziff and S. Ziff 1988 – Effects of Hg on Enzyme Function (GIF image, 0.8MB)
Referenced Table Summary – Infertility and Birth Defects – Is Hg from Silver Dental Fillings an Unsuspected Cause?, p 99, M. Ziff and S. Ziff 1988 – Hg and the Immune System (GIF image, 0.4MB)
477 Citations – Referenced by S Ziff and M Ziff 1988 – Infertility and Birth Defects: Is Hg from Silver Dental Fillings an Unsuspected Cause? – Book References – Part One (pdf, 0.2MB) + Part Two (pdf, 1.2MB)
407 Citations, 1930-2000 – Collated by M. Ziff 2001 – IAOMT Hg Bibliography (pdf, 0.5MB)
53 Study Abstracts – Collated by M. Ziff 1991 – Appendix B – Study Abstracts – The Missing Link? – A Persuasive New Look at Heart Disease As It Relates to Hg (pdf, 1.6MB)
118 Citations – Referenced by M. Ziff 1991 – References – The Missing Link? – A Persuasive New Look at Heart Disease As It Relates to Hg (pdf, 0.5MB)
2. Bioprobe Newsletters 1984-2002 (Complete Archive):
Extensive Back Catalogue of Mercury Newsletters: The Complete Bioprobe Mercury Index (Newsletters with Citations and Reviews) – Archive of All Back Issues of the Amazing Groundbreaking Bioprobe Newsletter, 1984-2002 – Compiled by Sam Ziff, 2009 (Total size of all issues ~1GB). Each issue can be accessed below (pdf files, one per issue; note each document below is 3-16MB in size and so may take some time to download) in chronological order of original publication.
Volume 1, 1984:
Volume 2, 1985:
Volume 3, 1986:
Volume 4, 1987:
Volume 5a, 1988:
Volume 5b, 1989:
Volume 6, 1990:
Volume 7, 1991:
Volume 8, 1992:
Volume 9, 1993:
Volume 10, 1994:
Volume 11, 1995:
Volume 12, 1996:
Volume 13, 1997:
Volume 14, 1998:
Volume 15, 1999:
Volume 16, 2000:
Volume 17, 2001:
Volume 18, 2002: